Data & Cabling Service Company in Atlanta, Georgia
DH Security Solutions
Your Single Source for Networking
DH Security Solutions is up to date with the latest developing Fiber-optic and Copper UTP, FTP & STP structured technology standards produced by the TIA/EIA publications. Our installations comply with the ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-B telecommunications cabling standards as well as 569-A telecommunications pathway & spaces standards. Our customers vary from small businesses to large intricate corporate offices. All of our installations are tested and certified to the most up to date standards, using Triads advanced testing equipment.
The explosion in demand for bandwidth in enterprise networks is driving an urgent need for higher Ethernet network speeds (Applications fueled by video rich content, Data Center demands, and exponential growth in supercomputer and R&D computing activities). Laser-optimized multimode fiber and Category 6A Copper are recognized as the mediums of choice to support these high-speed data networks. With today’s 10 Gigabit Ethernet and next-generation 40 and 100 Gigabit Ethernet speeds on the horizon, let DH Security ensure your network will continue to run as you expect it to, flawlessly, with our staff of design and install professionals.
DH Security designs, installs, tests and maintains fiber optic systems. We specialize in fusion splicing, termination of multi-mode and single mode fiber cables, OTDR testing and all types of repair work. We stay current with the advances in the manufacture, termination and testing standards of fiber optic cable.
Unshielded Twisted Pair has been designed for use in voice applications and local area networks. Because of the relatively low cost, this cable is widely used and is available in several different performance categories.
Coax cabling is a critical piece of the infrastructure puzzle for our customers. Coax has been the medium of choice for high fidelity audio, television, satellite and broadband communications.
Video cabling is closely associated with coaxial cable, because most video applications require coax. However, twisted pair cable used for certain video applications is growing daily.
Because the server room is the centralized brain of your structured cabling system, we take special care to design and install it according to the highest standards.
The IP network has become much more than just a data communication utility. Today's IP platform must be able to handle the ever growing demands of not only data, but voice communications, video for surveillance, conferencing, building automation and security. Designing a copper, fiber and wireless network to support these current technologies, as well as provide for the future requires a company versed in all aspects of network utilizations. DH Security Solutions’ certified wireless technicians can bring together all aspects of your network platform.
DH Security Solutions’ unique experience in large scale infrastructure installations and multi-site rollouts allows us to provide our customers with creative solutions to meet the management and logistics challenges of major projects.
• Voice & Data Station Cabling Installation – CAT5, CAT5e, CAT5E, CAT6, & Augmented CAT6)
• Voice blocks & patch panel installations
• Data Patch panel installations
• Station and patch panel termination & labeling
• Standard 19” cabinets, swing gate & free standing rack installation or build outs with cable management (horizontal & vertical)
• Demarcation extensions (T1, ISDN, 56K, Broadband, CO lines)
• Riser backbone installation & design
• Cross-connection of voice cables to the majority of phone systems
• Station cabling identification, verification & certification
• Coax installation (CATV, CCTV)
• Cable pathway support (Bridle rings, J-hooks etc.)
• Wide assortment of patch cables for closet & work stations
• Multimode (62.5 & 50 um) & Single-mode fiber installation
• Fiber terminations (SC, ST, LC FC & more)
• Riser backbone installation & design
• Fiber documentation & labeling
• Armored fiber & inner duct installation
• Wall mount & rack mount fiber enclosures
• Splice tray holders & terminations
• Fiber to copper media converters & transceivers
• Wide assortment of fiber patch cables